The faculty has more than 30 research groups and sections with internationally recognized researchers working in areas such as:
- Planning: Energy, water infrastructure and circular economy
- Digitalization: Internet of things, big data, virtual reality and cyber-physical systems
- Autonomous systems: Robots, drones and satellites
- Communication: Connectivity, 5G and antenna research
- Human Touch: Sustainable architecture and design
Do you want to cooperate with us?
Our knowledge works. We know this because we work closely with the reality where it will be used and the people it is intended to benefit. So innovative collaborations – both national and international – are central to us. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to hear more about opportunities for collaboration.